Analog Devicesintroduced a series of quad 16-, 14- and 12-bit D/A converters in space-saving 16-lead surface-mount LFCSP or leaded TSSOP packages. The company claims that the AD568xR nano DAC+ series of quad D/A converters has the industry’s best DC performance (INL, offset error and gain error) and smallest package size, with a choice of on-chip or external reference and SPI or I²C control interface.
Applications such as PLC I/O cards, digital oscilloscopes, signal generators and optical modules that require low power, rail-to-rail, single-supply D/A converters will benefit from the AD568xR series’ industry leading performance.
Features and Benefits:
- High relative accuracy (±2LSB max at 16-bits) – suits open-loop applications
- On-chip 2.5-V, 2-ppm/°C integrated reference and low drift saves board space and removes need for calibration over temperature
- Tiny 3mm x 3mm, chip-scale 16-pin LFCSP package suits ever-shrinking board sizes (e.g. optical modules, PLC I/O cards)
- 4-kV HBM ESD rating provides increased robustness
- Choice of resolution (16, 14 or 12 bits) and interface (SPI or I²C) allows users to select the exact part required and still have a pin-compatible upgrade/down-grade path
- Available in high and mid-range performance grades (B and A) to match specific system performance and cost targets
Contact company for pricing and delivery.
View theconverter product page, order samples and evaluation boards and download data sheet here.