Using a proprietary CMOS process, the AD8218 features a zero-drift core that provides an offset drift of ± 100n V/°C over a −40°C to +125°C temperature range , while maintaining a typical small signal bandwidth of 500 kHz . The AD8218 has a 20 V/V fixed gain with a maximum ±0.35 percent gain error over the entire temperature range .
Key highlights :
- High common-mode voltage range
- 4 V to 80 V operating
- -0.3 V to 85 V survival
- Buffered output voltage
- Gain = 20 V/V (60 V/V AD8219)
- Wide operating temperature range: −40 °C to +125 °C
- High ac and dc performance
- ±100 nV/°C typical offset drift
- ±50 μV typical offset
- ±5 ppm/°C typical gain drift
- 110 dB typical CMRR at dc
- 8-lead MOSP package
Pricing : $1.05 each in 1ku quantities.
Availability : Now.
Datasheet : Click here.