The ADA4528 zero-drift op amp is designed for instrumentation and medical applications that require precision over time and temperature without system calibration. The design achieves a low integrated voltage noise of 99 nVp-p over 0.1 Hz – 10 Hz , which means that the ADA4528 delivers a 26 percent lower voltage noise at 40 percent less power consumption than the closest competing amplifiers, according to ADI. This improves system SNR (signal-to-noise ratio) and lowers the noise floor, enabling 24-bit resolution over 150 kHz in A/D converters while improving system accuracy.
The 5.3-nV/rtHz voltage noise density allows designers for the first time to use the zero-drift amplifier in broadband applications, such as piezoelectric transducers and precision data acquisition systems.
Key highlights :
- Ultra-low offset: 2.5 μV maximum
- Ultra-low offset voltage drift: 0.015 μV/°C maximum
- Ultra-low noise: 5.3nV/@Hz at f=1 kHz
- Open-loop voltage gain: 140 dB minimum
- CMRR: 135 dB minimum
- PSRR: 130 dB minimum
- Single-supply operation: 2.2 V to 5.5 V
- Dual-supply operation: ±1.1 V to ±2.75 V
- Rail-to-rail input and output
Pricing : $1.15 each in 1,000-unit quantities.
Availability : Full volume production.
Datasheet : Click here.