CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., Feb. 21, 2012
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa. , Feb. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — eMoney Advisor, a pioneer in web-based wealth management and financial planning, today announced the release of Version 7.6 of eMoney 360 and 360 Pro, its award-winning wealth management solutions. Version 7.6 delivers an all new client experience and more than two-dozen advanced planning and advisor site enhancements.
“This release gives advisors an even stronger competitive advantage. Clients have a growing need for increased transparency and more self-direction. We've combined the ultimate client experience with the expertise of the advisor,” said Edmond J. Walters , CEO and founder of eMoney Advisor.
The fresh new design and interactive features of the client site brings the complete financial picture to life and makes it even easier for clients to check their net worth, track their investments and manage their budget.
Version 7.6 Client Site enhancements include:
- New Budgeting Tools – Bank and credit card transactions import so clients can easily track their spending and create budgets.
- New Interactive Investments with Intraday Pricing – A new Investments Page features interactive charts and drill down features for increased visibility into asset allocation, accounts and holdings.
- Easy Set-Up – A new interface makes it easy for clients to connect their accounts and enter their own data.
- Vault Enhancements – New drag and drop, tagging and export features help clients organize and access their important documents faster.
Version 7.6 also includes over twenty-five enhancements to the system's Advanced Planning Tool increasing the overall flexibility for scenario modeling and reporting.
Version 7.6 Advisor Site enhancements include:
- New Multi-Generational Transfers Reporting
- Six New Quick Estate Calculators
- New Global Advisor Investment Assumptions
- New and Enhanced Cash Flow and Estate Technique Reports
- Expanded Asset Classes
“We are committed to serving as the advisor's silent partner. Our system helps advisors stay front and center with their clients so they can continue to deliver their professional expertise,” Walters concludes.
Version 7.6 is now available. Please visit www.emoneyadvisor.com to learn more.
About eMoney Advisor, LLC
eMoney Advisor, LLC, based in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania , provides a suite of award-winning, web-based wealth-planning tools that offer an aggregated, comprehensive view of a client's financial portfolio, as well as features and functions that enable more complete planning and better serving of a client's needs. eMoney's suite of tools is used by leading financial services firms around the country, including such well-known names as TD Ameritrade, The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, LPL Financial, Mass Mutual Financial Group, RBC Capital Markets, Lincoln Financial Advisors Corporation, MetLife, New York Life, Northern Trust, Securian Financial Services, and Allstate Financial Services among others.
SOURCE eMoney Advisor, LLC