Available in iTunes®, With 20,000 Application Downloads and Counting, DocuSign Helps Increasing Numbers of Professionals to 'Go Mobile' to Accelerate the Speed of Business
SEATTLE, May 18, 2011
SEATTLE , May 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — DocuSign® (www.docusign.com), the world's most trusted electronic signature solution with more than seven million customers, today announced that a new version of the DocuSign application for Apple® iPhone® and iPad® is now available for free in the Apple iTunes® store. The update offers enhancements to the powerful app that has been downloaded more than 20,000 times, helping users send and manage documents electronically from anywhere, anytime in the cloud.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/docusign/50356/
Available now from the iTunes® store, the app enables DocuSign customers to use their iPhone and iPad to send, track, view and store documents faster and more efficiently than ever before. The latest enhancements were driven by customer, developer and partner feedback.
“These days, busy professionals want and need the ability to track and manage important documents anytime, from anywhere,” said Steve King , chief executive officer at DocuSign. “DocuSign for iPhone and iPad give customers the freedom to close business more quickly, reduce costs and improve visibility and control while enhancing the customer experience.”
- Easier to use – The interface leverages native Apple design to make using DocuSign on an iPhone or iPad fast and easy.
- On-the-go sending capability – Senders can void, correct, view status and edit templates from within the app, allowing for greater sending flexibility than ever.
- In-person signing – Senders can generate a contract or other document and hand it to a customer to sign directly on the screen.
- Greater visibility into the signing process – Expanded features enable users to view the status of in-process documents in real time.
- Snapshot view – Graphs and reports with filter options let users keep visual track of their documents in real time, making DocuSign for Apple iPhone and iPad one of the most powerful business applications available today.
- Send from cloud apps – Users may send documents from Google Docs or Box.net, allowing complete cloud-based mobile control over sending contracts for signature.
- Scan documents with the iPhone/iPad camera – Senders may take a photo of a document and send for signature through DocuSign—no need to waste time or money with fax or overnight mail.
With DocuSign's mobile electronic signature app, businesses can close deals faster, reduce costs, gain real-time visibility into transactions and enhance customer satisfaction. Busy professionals may run reports on their DocuSign transactions, view details of documents in process, and even make corrections on the fly right from their iPhone or iPad.
The DocuSign iPhone and iPad apps are available at no cost directly from the iTunes store here: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=388519437&mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D6
About DocuSign Inc.
With more than six million customers, DocuSign is the world's most trusted provider of secure electronic document and signature management solutions—accessible anytime, anywhere from any Internet-connected device. DocuSign offers customers the easiest, fastest and most secure way to send, sign, track and store documents in the cloud. DocuSign fundamentally improves how people work and connect with each other while accelerating business results by replacing slow, expensive paper transactions with fast, efficient and completely digital solutions. DocuSign's electronic signature network improves sales cycle times, reduces cost and drives operating efficiencies through end-to-end electronic document and signature management solutions, including forms, signer authentication, data collection, signature capture, workflow automation and document storage—all in the cloud. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call (866) 219-4318. Subscribe to the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright © 2003-2011 DocuSign, Inc. All rights reserved. DocuSign, the DocuSign logo, “Close it in the Cloud”, SecureFields, Stick-eTabs, PowerForms, “The fastest way to get a signature”, The No-Paper logo, Smart Envelopes, SmartNav, “DocuSign It!”, “The World Works Better with DocuSign” and ForceFields are trademarks or registered trademarks of DocuSign, Inc. in the United States and or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
SOURCE DocuSign Inc.