Linear Technology Corp has introduced the LTC2632 and LTC2633 families of dual 12-bit, 10-bit and 8-bit rail-to-rail, voltage output digital-to-analog converters (DACs), with serial SPI (LTC2632) and I2 C (LTC2633) interfaces.
The LTC2632 and LTC2633 dual DACs with internal references offer accurate DC performance with a 12-bit INL of ±1LSB (max); ±5mV (max) offset error; and ±0.8 % FSR (max) gain error. AC performance includes fast 4.4µs settling time and low 2.8nV•s glitch impulse. Each dual DAC integrates a precision 10ppm/°C reference into a tiny 8-lead 3mm x 3mm TSOT-23 package. The devices are aimed at industrial, automotive, portable communications and ATE applications.
Key highlights :
- Integrated Precision Reference:
• 2.5V Full Scale 10ppm/°C (-L)
• 4.096V Full Scale 10ppm/°C (-H)
- Maximum 12-Bit INL Error:
- Low Noise: 0.75mVP-P 0.1Hz to 200kHz
- Guaranteed Monotonic across
-40°C to 125°C
- Selectable Internal or External Reference
- 2.7V to 5.5V Supply Range (-L)
- Low Power Operation 0.4mA at 3V
- Power-On-Reset to Zero-Scale/Mid-Scale & Hi-Z (LTC2633-L)
- Double-Buffered Data Latches
- 8-Lead 3mm x 3mm TSOT-23 Packages
Pricing : Begins at $1.56 each in 1,000-piece quantities.
Availability : Now.