Linear Technology Corp. has introduced a family of dual and single high IF sampling 14-bit, 170Msps, 210Msps and 250Msps analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) that maintain good SFDR performance at input frequencies up to 900MHz .
The LTC2152-14 and LTC2157-14 are single and dual channel simultaneous sampling ADCs, respectively, offering double data rate (DDR) LVDS digital outputs . These ADCs are specifically designed to meet the needs of today's communications systems, where high undersampling capability reduces costs by eliminating downconversion stages.
- 14-bit/12-Bit, 170/210/250Msps Single/Dual ADCs
- 70dB SNR, 90dB SFDR (14-Bits)
- 605mW (303mW per Channel) at 250Msps
- 1.8V Single Supply Operation
- DDR LVDS Outputs
- Easy-to-Drive 1.5Vp-p Input Range
- 1.25GHz Full Power Bandwidth S/H
- Optional Clock Duty Cycle Stabilizer
- Low Power Sleep & Nap Modes
- Serial SPI Port for Configuration
- Easy Evaluation Using PScope Tool
Pricing : The 14-bit dual 250Msps LTC2157-14 is priced at $131.57 each in 1,000-piece quantities.
Availability : In compact 9mm x 9mm (dual) and 6mm x 6mm (single) QFN packages, the ADCs are offered in commercial or industrial temperature grades. Demonstration boards and samples are immediately available.