The PCK3807A is a low skew clock driver from Philips Semiconductor that offers 1:10 fan-out. The large fan out from a single input reduces loading on the preceding driver and provides an efficient clock distribution network.
The PCK3807A offers low capacitance inputs with hysteresis for improved noise margins. Multiple power and grounds reduce noise. Typical applications are clock and signal distribution.
The PCK3807A operates from a single 2.5 V or 3.3 V supply voltage and over the full industrial temperature range of -40 to +85 C
– Low output skew < 120 ps (max)
– Very low duty cycle distortion < 200 ps (max) for VCC = 2.5 V
– High speed: propagation delay < 3.5 ns (max)
– Very low CMOS power levels
– TTL compatible inputs and outputs
– 1:10 fanout
– Maximum output rise and fall times < 1.5 ns
– Low input capacitance: 2.5 pF typical
– VCC = 2.3 V to 3.6 V
– Overvoltage tolerance on inputs
– Available in SSOP, TSSOP, SO and QSOP packages
– >150 MHz operation