Breakthrough Capabilities Build on Marketo NEXT's Innovations to Make Companies Even More Intelligent, More Social, More Connected and More Agile
SAN MATEO, Calif., Oct. 13, 2011
SAN MATEO, Calif. , Oct. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Marketo™, the fastest growing provider of Revenue Performance Management (RPM) solutions, today announced the latest enhancements to its Revenue Cycle Analytics™ (RCA) and Marketo Lead Management (MLM) products, featuring powerful insights into marketing program effectiveness, as well as advanced social media and integration capabilities.
Building on the innovation themes of the Marketo NEXT release in late May, the new features allow the largest enterprises and mid-sized businesses alike to be:
- More Intelligent: Accurate insight into the effectiveness of individual marketing programs – With a remarkably easy-to-use dynamic interface, Revenue Cycle Analytics now provides a greater level of insight into the impact of individual marketing programs – and entire channels, such as event marketing versus email marketing. Two new models help companies attribute the source of leads and closed deals:
- Acquisition Attribution keeps track of which marketing programs are sourcing new leads and measures the downstream revenue impact of these programs by providing such metrics as total new opportunities, pipeline and closed revenue.
- Success Attribution recognizes that it takes multiple touches from multiple programs to close a deal. Marketo can uniquely differentiate the value of each individual touch, helping marketers understand which programs are most effective at converting existing leads to opportunities and closed deals, and which reached the program goal (i.e. buyers registered for a webinar and attended versus those who registered but did not attend). With this level of program attribution precision, marketers can make more informed decisions when planning new programs.
- More Social: Social sharing of landing pages and reporting – Marketo makes it even easier to add social sharing buttons to landing pages, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Marketers can keep track of the leads generated by social visitors, including when prospective customers share web content with their own friends and colleagues, allowing marketers to identify the key influencers in their networks.
- More Connected: Extended reach into CRM solutions with native APIs – A new set of application programming interfaces (APIs) are now available for integrating data about sales opportunities into Marketo. Customers with any type of customer relationship management (CRM) solution can leverage sales revenue data within Marketo to further enhance segmentation, campaign execution, and revenue cycle analysis.
- More Agile: Even better usability – Since its inception, Marketo has been lauded for its usability, most recently by CRM Magazine. As part of this ongoing focus, Marketo now makes marketing and tracking the revenue cycle easier than ever.
- Personalized Landing Pages – Marketers can build stronger relationships with prospects and customers through high-impact, highly personalized landing pages. Users can easily insert content based on any combination of program, lead, company, system and member data – all through a single template across multiple recipients, saving time and effort.
- Configurable Sales Insight – To help sales reps better prioritize leads based on what is relevant to their company, Marketo now enables customers to customize the “Best Bets” calculation, so they choose which value determines the best lead quality and urgency.
- Support for Firefox v6 and Chrome – To meet customer demand for the latest browser options, Marketo now supports Firefox 6.0 and Chrome.
“More than ever, marketing organizations are being asked to spend budgets more effectively, only investing in the most impactful programs, while trimming others. Marketo gives them the insight and precision to not only succeed in this, but also get credit they deserve in the sales opportunities they're influencing,” said Paul Albright , chief revenue officer for Marketo. “Our new enhancements give marketers the chance to truly affect their company's revenue, and to own their seat at the bigger revenue table.”
Marketo's latest release is available now. For more information, visit www.marketo.com.
Revenue Performance Management (RPM) Defined
Revenue Performance Management (RPM) extends beyond traditional marketing automation and lead nurturing technologies to optimize interactions with buyers across the revenue cycle and accelerate predictable revenue growth. It includes the full range of online and offline customer interaction channels, including web, mobile, social and events. Marketo's vision is to provide the tools, thought leadership, and best practices to change how marketing and sales work — and work together — to help companies of all sizes accelerate predictable revenue growth.
Marketo is the global leader in Revenue Performance Management. Marketo's powerful yet easy-to-use marketing automation and sales effectiveness solutions transform how marketing and sales teams of all sizes work — and work together — to drive dramatically increased revenue performance and fuel business growth. The company's proven technology, comprehensive services, and expert guidance are helping corporations around the world to turn marketing from a cost center to a business-building revenue driver.
Marketo has been recognized by CRM Magazine as the “2011 CRM Market Leaders Awards Winner for Marketing Solutions,” the 2010 CODiE award for “Best Marketing Solution,” the “Best Sales and Marketing 2.0 Solution” from SellingPower and the “Best Marketing Automation Application” by Salesforce customers on the AppExchange. As of September 2011 , more than 1,300 enterprise and mid-market clients globally have adopted Marketo solutions. For more information, visit http://www.Marketo.com, or subscribe to Marketo's award-winning blogs at http://blog.marketo.com/.