Maxim Integrated Products’ latest additions to its portfolio of high-side, current-sense amplifiers (CSAs) are designed for industrial, consumer, and automotive applications that require digitized current-sense data.
The MAX9611/MAX9612 integrate a 12-bit ADC and a gain block that can be configured as either an op amp or a comparator. The 12-bit, 500sps I2 C-controlled ADC reads the sense-resistor current, input common-mode voltage, op-amp/comparator output, op-amp/comparator reference voltage, and internal die temperature. The I2 C bus is compatible with 1.8Vand 3.3V logic, providing a direct interface for modern microcontrollers.
Key highlights :
- 0V to +60V input common-mode voltage range
- 2.7V to 5.5V power-supply range, compatible with 1.8V and 3.3V logic
- 5µA software shutdown current
- Integrated 12-bit ADC
- 13µV current-sense ADC resolution
- 300µV (max) current-sense ADC input offset voltage
- 0.5% (max) current-sense ADC gain error
- I²C bus with 16 addresses
- Small, 3mm x 5mm 10-Pin µMAX package
- -40°C to +125°C operating temperature range
Pricing : Starts at $1.50 (1000-up, FOB USA).
Availability : Now.
Datasheet : Click here.