Maxim Integrated Products Inc. announced the MAX98314, calling it the industry's first mono, 3.2W, Class D amplifier with integrated input coupling capacitors.
With the integrated input capacitors, the MAX98314 fits in a small 1mm x 1mm solution size and saves at least 25% board space. The part is intended for applications where PCB area is critical, such as portable electronic products including mobile phones, portable audio applications, notebooks, MP3 players, netbooks, and VoIP phones.
- Integrated Input Coupling Capacitors with High Linearity
- fC = 100Hz (6dB)
- fC = 200Hz (12dB)
- Low Quiescent Current
- 0.95mA at 3.7V
- 1.2mA at 5.0V
- Delivers High Output Power at 10% THD+N
- 3.2W into 4O, VPVDD = 5V
- 960mW into 8O, VPVDD = 3.7V
- Low Noise: 19µV
- Eliminates Output Filtering Requirement
- Spread Spectrum and Active Emissions Limiting
- Click-and-Pop Suppression
- Thermal and Overcurrent Protection
- Low Current Shutdown Mode
- Small, Space-Saving Package
Datasheet: Click here.