Sunnyvale, Calif.—Maxim Integrated Products has introduced the MAX9622, a precision operational amplifier with high gain bandwidth .
This op amp employs a unique autotrimming technique to precisely calibrate the input-offset voltage (Vos) on power-up. This approach enables the device to achieve a Vos of 100microvolts (max) to allow the use of a small sense resistor, improving system efficiency by reducing sense resistor power consumption. The MAX9622 is well suited for active filter design and low-side current sensing in power modules and automotive power supplies.
Key highlights :
- 50MHz UGBW
- Low Input Voltage Offset Voltage (100µV max)
- Input Common-Mode Voltage Range Extends Below Ground
- Wide 2.0V to 5.25V Supply Range
- Low 1mA Supply Current
- Single-supply voltage of 2.0V to 5.25V
- 2mm x 2mm, 5-pin SC70 package
- Rated over the -40°C to +125°C automotive temperature range
Pricing : Starts at $0.80 (1000-up, FOB USA). Evaluation kits are available upon request.
Availability : Now.
Datasheet: Click here.