The new ZigBeeNet embedded software stack provides a software development platform for wireless applications running on MeshNetics ZigBit modules.
Primary application areas include smart energy, home automation, commercial building automation, automated meter reading, asset tracking and industrial automation.
The ZigBee PRO compliance of MeshNetics ZigBeeNet stack software, verified by National Technical Systems (NTS), a ZigBee qualified testing lab, ensures that the latest ZigBee PRO feature set is available in combination with the best-in-class hardware performance.
The key features of the ZigBeeNet include:,br>
- Full ZigBee PRO and ZigBee compliance
- Easy-to-use C API and serial AT commands available
- Ultimate data reliability with true mesh routing
- Large network support (hundreds of devices)
- Extensive security API including AES 128 support
- Over-the-air software update capability
- Flexible and easy-to-use developer tools
The development kit includes documentation, a standard set of libraries, sample user applications in source code, and a complete set of peripheral drivers for the supported platforms.