National Semiconductor Corp. introduced a precision 16-bit digital-to-analog converter (DAC) with a buffered voltage output . A member of National’s PowerWise energy-efficient product family, the DAC161S055 features a flexible configuration for a wide range of applications, including industrial I/O modules and data acquisition systems, automated test equipment, and medical devices.
The DAC161S055 delivers precision DC specifications of ±1LSB INL (max) and ±1LSB DNL (max) along with a very fast buffered output settling time of 5µsec . It also provides a combination of performance, configurability and low power, allowing system designers to reduce the number of board options and addressing a wide range of applications with a single design.
Key highlights :
- 16-bit DAC with a two-buffer SPI interface
- INL: ±1 LSB
- Very low output noise: 120 nV/v Hz
- 5µSec Settling time (buffered output)
- Asynchronous load DAC and reset pins
- Compatibility with 1.8V controllers
- Rail-to-rail Buffered voltage output
- Wide Voltage Reference Range of +2.5V to VA
- Wide Temperature Range of -40°C to +105°C
Pricing : $3.55 in quantities of 1,000.
Availability : Now in a 16-pin LLP.
Datasheet : Click here.