Enhancements in Multi-Channel Campaign Management and Marketing Operations Show Accelerated Pace of Teradata, Aprimo Integration
INDIANAPOLIS, Aug. 15, 2011
INDIANAPOLIS , Aug. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Aprimo®, a global leader in cloud-based integrated marketing software, today announced a new addition and enhancements to its leading Integrated Marketing Management (IMM) solutions. These additions are the first to combine the power of Teradata and Aprimo and provide many innovative Marketing Operations, Multi-Channel Campaign Management, and Marketing Performance Measurement capabilities that help customers drive more effective marketing performance. Aprimo also added a new offering to its IMM suite – Aprimo Real-Time Interaction Manager, an inbound marketing and offer management solution that analyzes all customer interactions to ensure the best offer for each individual customer is delivered in real-time.
“We are excited about the IMM vision that Aprimo is putting forward and about the potential to leverage their solutions to optimize our marketing programs,” said Saks Fifth Avenue senior manager, database marketing operations, Kim Karriker . “We do see value from the combination of Aprimo and Teradata and are looking forward to more innovation in the coming months.”
“When Teradata acquired Aprimo, we promised our customers that we'd capitalize quickly on the synergies and deliver rapid innovation to continue to lead the IMM market,” said Bill Godfrey , Aprimo's president. “We couldn't be more pleased with our progress, which includes a new inbound marketing solution and enhanced, integrated versions of our IMM solutions. We will continue to deliver leading IMM solutions for Marketing Operations, Campaign Management, and Performance Measurement that help our customers optimize marketing processes and performance to drive growth in their business.”
Aprimo/Teradata Speeds Innovation and Integration, Adds Inbound Marketing to Its IMM Suite
As part of today's announcement is Aprimo's introduction of a new IMM solution – Aprimo Real-Time Interaction Manager. Aprimo also released the latest versions of two of its core IMM Solutions – Aprimo Marketing Studio (AMS) and Aprimo Relationship Manager (ARM). This is the first new product addition and product release for both solutions since Aprimo was acquired by Teradata, and showcases the accelerated pace of innovation across Aprimo's entire IMM suite.
A new addition to Aprimo's IMM Solutions, Aprimo Real-Time Interaction Manager, is an inbound marketing solution that leverages customer interactions in real time to present the best offer to each individual customer. Offers are centrally managed in a content repository and delivered on demand across all touchpoints including the web, call centers and retail points-of-sale. Key components include:
- Business user interface that enables users to quickly create and deploy highly targeted offers to any customer or agent-facing application.
- Self-learning analytics that provide a continuous feedback loop to ensure increasingly intelligent interactions in the future.
- Strategy manager that leverages all customer messages including cross-sell / up-sell, retention strategies, loyalty messages and service-related messages to define business goals and priorities.
- A flexible, open architecture that easily integrates with multiple business environments.
- The ability to perform hundreds of thousands of intelligent interactions per hour.
Aprimo Relationship Manager Enhancements – the latest version of ARM includes several new features that improve a marketer's ability to successfully execute campaigns across multiple digital channels. New features include:
- Enhanced User Interface – Marketers can now spend less time getting new campaigns underway and more time strategizing and executing. Increased navigation speed makes it easier to run campaigns and increases the productivity of the entire marketing team.
- Streamlined Reporting and Dashboards – Faster access to analysis, better offer management capabilities and enhanced reporting enable marketers to gain key insights more quickly and adjust campaigns in real-time with actionable data.
- Integration with Aprimo Marketing Operations – Tight integration between ARM and Aprimo's MRM capabilities enables faster campaign turnaround times, lower costs through increased productivity and greater visibility throughout the campaign process.
Aprimo Marketing Studio Enhancements – the latest version of AMS includes new features designed to streamline processes and enhance access to campaign data and approvals while on the go. Other new features include:
- Mobile Access – Marketers can now conduct reviews, approve PO's and view campaigns from mobile devices such as iPhones, Blackberries, Androids tablets and other smartphones, enabling them to leverage this rapidly growing digital channel to improve their productivity anywhere.
- Single Sign On – Speeds up Marketing Operations processes byenabling users to login with enterprise network credentials, thus eliminating the need to remember or enter user names and passwords from the application URL.
- Enhanced Online Help – Enhances processes and boosts the productivity of the marketing team by improving navigation, reducing time for searches and decreasing localization costs.
- Integration with ARM Campaign Management – Including single sign-on between AMS and ARM and best practices templates to streamline campaign process management and enhance productivity and tracking.
“The combination of Aprimo and Teradata, and Teradata's expertise and resources on the data side will allow Aprimo Marketing Studio to become the best-in-class integrated marketing solution,” said Kevin Jaskowiak , manager, marketing operations at Esri.
Aprimo's IMM Solutions: Helping CMOs Transform Marketing
IMM is a growing $5B+ market that is emerging as a critical focus for businesses because marketing represents one of the largest areas of investment for most companies. Gartner defines IMM as the business strategy, process automation and technologies required to effectively operate a marketing department, align resources, execute customer-centric strategies and improve marketing performance. According to Gartner, by 2014, companies that develop an Integrated Marketing Management strategy will deliver a 50% higher return on marketing investment (ROMI) than those that don't.(1)
The IMM leader, Aprimo helps marketers drive business growth strategies, simplify complex processes, and optimize marketing performance with an integrated suite of technology that includes Marketing Operations, Multi-Channel Campaign Management, Analytics, and Data Management. Aprimo's IMM Solutions can be leveraged together or in modules as best fits a company's growth plans. Aprimo's IMM Solutions for B2B and B2C include Marketing Operations, Multi-Channel Campaign Management, Digital Marketing, Demand Generation, Performance Measurement—and now Inbound Marketing.
Aprimo works with CMOs to transform their marketing by:
- Accelerating time to market for revenue generating campaigns, product launches and strategic brand initiatives.
- Enabling smarter strategic decisions by leveraging and capitalizing on the Big Data coming from rapidly expanding digital channels.
- Streamlining operations to drive more effective marketing.
The end result for the CMO is the ability to run a marketing organization that delivers real-time strategic insights that positively impact business growth.
Aprimo, a Teradata company, is a leading global provider of marketing software and services that enhance the productivity and performance of marketing organizations. Through the use of Aprimo's integrated marketing software, Aprimo Marketing Studio® for B2C, Aprimo Marketing Studio® for B2B, and Aprimo® Relationship Manager, marketers can integrate their organizations, get control of budget and spend, eliminate internal silos with streamlined workflows, and execute innovative multi-channel campaigns to drive measurable return on investment. Hundreds of thousands of marketers trust Aprimo to revolutionize their marketing. Aprimo customers include over one third of Fortune 100 companies, and nearly one quarter of Global 100 companies. Founded in 1998, Aprimo is headquartered in Indianapolis with offices worldwide. For more information call 1.317.814.6465 or visit http://www.aprimo.com.
Teradata Corporation (NYSE: TDC), Aprimo's parent company, is the world's largest company focused on raising intelligence through big data analytics, data warehousing and integrated marketing management. Our customers trust Teradata's innovative products and services expertise to deliver measurable business value. Teradata acquired Aprimo in January 2011 . For more information, visit www.Teradata.com.
(1) Source: Gartner report entitled Focus on Integrated (Rather Than Enterprise) Marketing Management , Kimberly Collins , Publication Date: 6 October 2010 .