BERNARDSVILLE, N.J., April 28, 2011
BERNARDSVILLE, N.J. , April 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Protocol Driven Healthcare, Inc. (PDHI) announces the release of ConXus Platform v2 for the delivery of comprehensive, private-label workplace wellness programs.
In addition to a cleaner, more modern user interface with improved navigation, key enhancements in this upgrade include:
- Greater client control over program setup and delivery, allowing programs to be configured based on the needs of each employer end client.
- Upgraded processes for loading and managing biometric data.
- Restructured action plans that allow the participant to set goals and identify barriers. The goals selected are used to deliver personalized lessons.
- A personalized To Do list that automatically updates next actions for participants, directing them through the program.
- Support for team challenges, and all challenges, now include milestones, allowing incentives to be awarded for results.
The ConXus Platform offers wellness service providers flexible delivery options to support the local needs of each employer end client. For large employers, the platform provides a fully integrated solution that allows the employer to engage multiple vendors and access all data and reports from a single database.
“High implementation costs are the main barrier for small- to mid-sized employers who want to offer a comprehensive wellness program,” said Jennifer Jolley , President of PDHI. “This upgrade meets client demand for advanced tools that facilitate cost-effective program deployment to address this growing market.”
Using the ConXus wellness platform:
- Employees complete a health risk assessment, schedule coaching sessions, participate in wellness programs and challenges, interact online with coaches, and track incentives.
- Health coaches access risk-stratification and health-record data for targeted interventions, document encounters, and use workflow tools to optimize productivity.
- Program administrators run powerful self-service tools to initiate and manage programs, track progress, and measure results.
About Protocol Driven Healthcare, Inc.
Protocol Driven Healthcare, Inc. (PDHI) is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) organization that develops and distributes the ConXus® Platform for delivering workplace wellness programs. ConXus solutions are scalable and flexible, driving process efficiency and project control for clients. PDHI's open-systems approach features extensive administrative tools and interfaces for client portal environments. PDHI clients include employers, third-party administrators, independent wellness companies, hospital systems, and health plans. For more information, visit www.pdhi.com.
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
SOURCE Protocol Driven Healthcare, Inc.