Newest release of RSA Archer eGRC platform, products and online community help organizations better manage risk and compliance, simplify product deployment and enable real-time collaboration between risk and compliance professionals.
BEDFORD, Mass., May 31, 2012
BEDFORD, Mass. , May 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ —
- Enhancements and new solutions for the RSA® Archer™ eGRC Platform provide significant usability, deployment, data management, and audit improvements helping customers more efficiently and effectively manage risk, achieve compliance and improve their overall security posture.
- To help customers respond to an increasingly stringent and rapidly changing regulatory environment, new value-add solutions are now available for the RSA Archer eGRC Platform including a Regulatory Management solution to help customers speed response to changes in the regulatory environment as well as a PCI Compliance solution which helps streamline and automate compliance for PCI 2.0 requirements.
- To meet the increasingly complex needs of organizations as they mature their GRC programs, RSA has updated the RSA Archer Community and Exchange Platform with expanded resources and tools to help its nearly 9,000 members drive improvements in the RSA Archer Platform and more effectively collaborate and exchange ideas.
RSA, The Security Division of EMC (NYSE: EMC), today announced new RSA Archer eGRC Platform and Solution enhancements designed to drive more value for customers than ever before. The new Archer eGRC Platform provides additional scalability, improved usability, and advanced reporting while new RSA Archer solutions have been developed for PCI Compliance and Regulatory Change Management.
The combination of the updated platform, core solutions and new value-add solutions will help customers more efficiently stay ahead of risk management and compliance requirements as their environments continue to grow and regulatory requirements change. Improved internal audit capabilities offer customers the opportunity to connect auditing with enterprise controls – a crucial first step in integrating compliance within an overall risk management strategy.
Additionally, RSA has launched an updated RSA Archer Community and Exchange platform providing members with expanded tools and resources to facilitate collaboration and help drive innovation for the RSA Archer GRC Platform. With nearly 9,000 members, it is one of the largest vendor-sponsored communities of GRC professionals.
Enhanced RSA Archer Platform:
The RSA Archer Platform is engineered to help enterprises easily manage risks, demonstrate compliance, automate business processes, and gain visibility into corporate risk and security controls across IT, finance, operations and legal domains. Enhancements have been added which are designed to provide improved usability and additional scalability and functionality for customers including:
- Flexible packaging capabilities which are engineered to allow users to bundle, move and deploy solutions much faster, significantly shortening the migration process while facilitating quicker solution releases.
- Advanced reporting with introduction of additional statistical functions.
- Expanded international capabilities designed to enable bi-directional languages, including Arabic and Hebrew.
- Enhanced usability and user interface to improve user productivity, and to streamline administration.
- Improved index and tagging capabilities to help speed search on native information as well as data feeds.
The new platform will be featured for the over 600 registered attendees expected at the June 5 RSA Archer GRC Summit 2012 in Chicago, IL.
New Product Enhancements
Complementing the improved Archer platform is the availability of new eGRC product developments that include updates to core solutions and the addition of several value-add solutions including:
- Risk Management: In collaboration with RiskBusiness, an international risk advisory firm, RSA Archer customers can quickly identify pertinent risk taxonomy and key risk indicators (KRIs) that can be integrated into their RSA Archer eGRC framework. Additional updates include the introduction of risk performance management, risk transfer, multi-layer risk roll-up, tolerance to risk and a consolidated view of risk.
- Audit Management: To meet the changing mandates and expectations for internal audits, RSA Archer now includes a more efficient and transparent internal audit process, a common platform to help manage audit planning, prioritization, staffing, procedures and reporting and the linking of audit planning and results to enterprise risks and controls.
- Compliance Management: Solution improvements include better control of layouts and relationships, historical compliance data capture and quarterly SOX 302 certifications.
- PCI Compliance: Performs SAQ assessments and creates compliance report for PCI 2.0 requirements.
- Regulatory Change Management: Monitors changes in regulations and assesses the impact on customer's organization.
New RSA Archer Community and Exchange:
RSA recently introduced a new RSA Archer Community and Exchange Platform that integrates into the 200,000 member EMC Community Network (ECN). The integration offers RSA Archer customers extended access to the expertise of EMC's comprehensive technical community network as well as several tools that enable collaboration and idea exchanges between GRC community members, RSA and EMC. Today the Archer Community and Exchange boasts nearly 9,000 clients, partners and product experts who share eGRC best practices, have access to over 200 prepackaged GRC applications, integrations and content. The community also helps drive the RSA Archer product roadmap through a robust GRC online idea exchange. More information on the RSA Archer Community and Exchange can be found at: https://community.emc.com/community/connect/grc_ecosystem
RSA Executive Quote:
“Our customer community is extremely active in helping us determine the future product roadmap for RSA Archer,” said Manoj Nair , Vice President of Products at RSA. The latest RSA Archer offerings put many insights derived from the RSA Archer Community into action to develop new and enhanced products that address our customers' evolving needs. We place a high value on customer-driven innovation and today's news is a direct reflection of that effort. ”
The new RSA Archer GRC Platform v5.2, RSA Archer GRC Solutions and RSA Archer Community and Exchange are all currently available to Archer customers.
- Get more information on the RSA Archer eGRC platform
- Learn more about the RSA Archer GRC Summit 2012
- Learn more about Trusted IT from EMC
- Connect with RSA via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and the RSA Speaking of Security Blog and Podcast.
RSA, The Security Division of EMC, is the premier provider of security, risk and compliance management solutions for business acceleration. RSA helps the world's leading organizations succeed by solving their most complex and sensitive security challenges. These challenges include managing organizational risk, safeguarding mobile access and collaboration, proving compliance, and securing virtual and cloud environments.
Combining business-critical controls in identity assurance, encryption & key management, SIEM, Data Loss Prevention and Fraud Protection with industry leading eGRC capabilities and robust consulting services, RSA brings visibility and trust to millions of user identities, the transactions that they perform and the data that is generated. For more information, please visit www.EMC.com/RSA.
EMC, RSA and RSA Archer are either trademarks or registered trademarks of EMC Corporation in the United States and other countries.
This release contains “forward-looking statements” as defined under the Federal Securities Laws. Actual results could differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of certain risk factors, including but not limited to: (i) adverse changes in general economic or market conditions; (ii) delays or reductions in information technology spending; (iii) the relative and varying rates of product price and component cost declines and the volume and mixture of product and services revenues; (iv) competitive factors, including but not limited to pricing pressures and new product introductions; (v) component and product quality and availability; (vi) fluctuations in VMware, Inc.'s operating results and risks associated with trading of VMware stock; (vii) the transition to new products, the uncertainty of customer acceptance of new product offerings and rapid technological and market change; (viii) risks associated with managing the growth of our business, including risks associated with acquisitions and investments and the challenges and costs of integration, restructuring and achieving anticipated synergies; (ix) the ability to attract and retain highly qualified employees; (x) insufficient, excess or obsolete inventory; (xi) fluctuating currency exchange rates; (xii) threats and other disruptions to our secure data centers or networks; (xiii) our ability to protect our proprietary technology; (xiv) war or acts of terrorism; and (xv) other one-time events and other important factors disclosed previously and from time to time in the filings of EMC Corporation, the parent company of RSA, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. EMC and RSA disclaim any obligation to update any such forward-looking statements after the date of this release.
SOURCE EMC Corporation