Philips Semiconductor introduces the VF PMEG1020EV Schottky rectifier that provides 2 A continuous current capability and improved efficiency in a SOT666 packages. It helps reduce system cost and size in all low-power and high-efficiency applications.
The planar Maximum Efficiency General Application (MEGA) Schottky barrier rectifier has an integrated guard ring for stress protection encapsulated in a SOT666 ultra small plastic SMD package.
* Forward current: 2 A
* Reverse voltage: 10 V
* Ultra low forward voltage
* Ultra small plastic SMD package.
* Low voltage rectification
* High efficiency DC/DC conversion
* Switch mode power supply
* Inverse polarity protection
* Low power consumption applications.