LOS ANGELES, March 5, 2012
LOS ANGELES , March 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — ICAP Patent Brokerage, a division of ICAP plc and the world's largest intellectual property brokerage firm and organizer of ICAP Ocean Tomo Auctions, is offering for Auction a patent portfolio that enhances search engine functionality from Jason A. Denise . The lot will be included in the 15th ICAP Ocean Tomo IP Auction on March 29, 2012 , at Terranea Resort near Los Angeles , California.
Key Characteristics & Benefits
This patent portfolio discloses search engine technology that can significantly enhance functionality and user interaction compared to current conventional systems.
- User interface enables concurrent viewing of multiple options from a set of search results.
- Displayed search results are automatically rearranged or reformatted with regard to such characteristics as font, size, and description.
- Using this search engine system, a user can provide comments or tags to search results, determine relationships, and link them accordingly.
- Further, these relationships can be stored for future analysis by the user.
- Displayed results can be expanded to display additional user comments.
- Advertisements associated with a result can be displayed or updated on the user interface when the result is clicked by the user.
This represents key intellectual property across multiple multi-billion dollar markets – including, but not limited to, search engine technology and e-commerce.
To learn more about the assets available for sale in this portfolio:
Contact Paul Greco of ICAP Patent Brokerage at 212-815-6692 or
About ICAP Patent Brokerage
ICAP Patent Brokerage is a division of ICAP plc and the world's largest intellectual property brokerage and patent auction firm.
ICAP is the world's leading interdealer broker and provider of post trade risk and information services. The Group matches buyers and sellers in the wholesale markets in interest rates, credit, commodities, FX, emerging markets and equity derivatives through voice and electronic networks. Through our post trade risk and information services we help our customers manage and mitigate risks in their portfolios. For more information go to www.icap.com.
SOURCE ICAP Patent Brokerage