Norwood, Mass.— Designed for instrumentation, automotive , and other harsh environments that are prone to latch-up, Analog Devices Inc.'s latest switches are able to guarantee latch-up prevention in high-voltage industrial applications operating up to ±20V.
The ADG5412 and ADG5413 high-voltage switches achieve 8-kV HBM (human body model) ESD (electrostatic discharge) rating. This helps shield equipment from excess current and eliminates the need for designers to install additional protection circuitry.
Key highlights :
- Latch-up proof
- 8-kV HBM ESD rating
- Low on resistance less than 10 ohms
- Fast switching times 170 ns
- ±9-V to ±20-V dual supply operation
- 9-V to 40-V single supply operation
- 48-V supply maximum ratings
- Fully specified at ±15 V, ±20 V, +12 V, +36 V
- Rail-to-rail analog signal range
Pricing: In 1ku quantities, $2.18 each.
Availability: Sampling now.