AUCKLAND, New Zealand, Aug. 18, 2012
AUCKLAND, New Zealand , Aug. 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — ThinkForex is upgrading its forex trading client portal, improving the way customers interface with the company. The new ThinkForex cPortal provides traders with one central location to complete all essential forex account management functions. Accessible from any web enabled device, the cPortal will place you in full control of your forex trading account in real-time.
Faizan Anees , ThinkForex Managing Partner explained, “The Client Portal has always been a valuable tool for forex traders, making it easier for them to do business with their forex broker. These planned upgrades speak to our commitment to provide our offering and provide a more valuable and simplified interface for our forex traders.”
The customer portal is available 24/7/365, allowing forex traders to obtain the information they need, when they need it.
Client Portal Features Include:
- Trading activity and P&L reporting.
- Update personal settings real-time.
- Social media integration.
- Initiate withdrawals and deposits.
- Instant account messaging and alerts.
- Advanced reporting tools.
- Access all forms and documentation.
- Open additional live and demo accounts.
- View deposit and withdrawal history.
- Electronic account applications.
- Account application status tracking.
- Manage all trading accounts in one place.
- Service request status tracking.
- Platform downloads and documentation.
ThinkForex is committed to dramatically changing the forex landscape by offering our clients unparalleled access to high-speed trade execution, and providing the ideal environment for all forex traders. As a part of this continued commitment, we invite you to visit ThinkForex.com often where there is a bevy of forex related development materials and contact us at: with your feedback.