DALLAS, May 2, 2011
DALLAS , May 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) (NYSE: TXN) today introduced TINA-TI 9.1, a powerful SPICE-based analog design and simulation tool. The latest version of the free software program, which averages 5X speed increases over version 7.0, allows engineers to design, test and troubleshoot a broad variety of basic and advanced analog circuits, including complex architectures, without any node or number of device limitations. In addition, TINA-TI 9.1 supports any industry SPICE models, making it easier than ever for engineers to simulate their designs. TINA-TI 9.1 is available in simplified and traditional Chinese, Japanese and Russian, as well as English. Learn more or download TINA-TI 9.1 at www.ti.com/tina-ti-learn-pr.
Key features and benefits of TINA-TI 9.1
- Support for multi-core processors and an optimized SPICE engine enable TINA-TI 9.1 to run simulations 5X faster on average.
- Designers can import any SPICE model to easily simulate their designs in TINA-TI 9.1.
- TINA-TI 9.1 will feature more than 500 part models and reference designs including more than 130 new power models. The broad model coverage and fast simulation in TINA-TI 9.1 make it easier for designers to speed their products to market.
- TINA-TI 9.1 provides all the conventional DC, transient and frequency domain analysis of SPICE and extensive post-processing capability that allows the user to customize results. Virtual instruments allow users to select input waveforms and probe circuit node voltages and waveforms.
TINA-TI 9.1 is available today from TI for free downloading in the TI Analog eLab™ Design Center at www.ti.com/analogelab-pr. The center offers support and training for new and experienced engineers who are using analog products in their applications.
Learn more about TINA-TI 9.1 and other TI Analog eLab design and simulation tools by visiting the links below:
- Learn more about TINA-TI 9.1 and its new features: www.ti.com/tina-ti-features-pr.
- Download TINA-TI 9.1: www.ti.com/tina-ti-download-pr.
- Get answers to TINA-TI 9.1 frequently asked questions: www.ti.com/tina-ti-faq-pr.
- Join fellow engineers in the TI E2E™ Community and activate your account: www.ti.com/e2ejoin-pr.
- Learn more about TI's Analog eLab™ online design and simulation tools and how TI can support you through the learn, select, design, simulate and sample processes: www.ti.com/analogelab-pr.
About Texas Instruments
Texas Instruments semiconductor innovations help 80,000 customers unlock the possibilities of the world as it could be – smarter, safer, greener, healthier and more fun. Our commitment to building a better future is ingrained in everything we do – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities. This is just the beginning of our story. Learn more at www.ti.com.
TINA-TI, TI E2E and Analog eLab are trademarks of Texas Instruments. All trademarks and registered trademarks and other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Texas Instruments Incorporated