BOSTON, Aug. 2, 2012
BOSTON , Aug. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — TriTek Solutions announced five new pre-built gadgets and a unique mash-up solution at PegaWORLD 2012. Developed for Pegasystems' SmartBPM platform, these gadgets and mash-up solutions extend Business Process Management specific capabilities within a highly configurable environment.
Mash-up applications provide companies with the opportunity to rapidly adapt to changing business needs by integrating interface components that unlock diverse sources of information and functionality in the form of gadgets. Through the use of gadgets and mash-ups, users are empowered to create their own work environments without relying on IT departments.
TriTek's SmartBPM gadgets include:
- Calendar: Chronological view of a user's worklist and/or a view of a workbasket. Assignments are displayed with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) based on their goal and deadline. Color codes are displayed to visualize the urgency of work items with regards to priority and due date. By clicking on items from the user's work basket, work objects are launched in the same manner that they are opened from a worklist. TriTek's Calendar gadget can even integrate third-party content; from a Google calendar, for example.
- Create Work: Manually create work items and launch workflows within PegaRULES Process Commander.
- Content Viewer: View documents and images stored in a third-party ECM system with this portable, PRPC-compatible and integrated viewer.
- Indexing: View and index documents, committing metadata directly to a designated content repository and, configurably, launching PRPC workflows.
- Reporting: Display various user-specific or system-wide productivity reports through the use of summary views with visualizations. User reports are presented by user and by date, with the ability to drill down to specific users, dates or work types.
To integrate these pre-built gadgets, TriTek developed a mash-up framework that provides a highly configurable and easily integrated layer of communication between the different UI components. For example, selecting a category on a business user's work basket report in the Reporting gadget will launch the Calendar gadget to display all upcoming tasks for the selected work basket.
More information on TriTek's gadgets and mash-up solutions may be found on the TriTek web-site . Contact a TriTek representative at to schedule a solution demonstration and discuss how gadgets and mash-ups can help your organization adapt to changing business needs with configurable interface components.
About TriTek Solutions
TriTek Solutions, a Pegasystems Alliance partner, offers over 13 years of Business Process Management and Enterprise Content Management expertise. With top-caliber talent boasting myriad Pega certifications, aggressive rates and a proven off-shore collaboration methodology, TriTek delivers best-in-class PRPC-driven solutions and services. For more information, visit www.triteksol.com .
SOURCE TriTek Solutions