The ChipCorder ISD15D00 series, from Nuvoton Technology Corp., is offered as the lowest-cost voice/audio playback device for industrial, medical and automotive applications. Key features include a 2.7 to 5.5-V operating voltage, a 3-V regulator for external flash memory, and a 1-W speaker driver.
Other features include:
- Digital decompression
- Comprehensive memory management
- Integrated analog/digital audio signal paths
- Seamless interface with serial flash memory
- Message management to simplify code development for playback-only apps
- I2 S and SPI
- Programmable GPIO
- Supported sample rates of 32, 44.1 or 48 kHz
The ISD15D00 is available in 32-pin QFN green packaging. Samples are available now with production scheduled for later in Q2, at $1.95 in volume quantities.
Nuvoton Technology Corp., 408-544-1743, www.nuvoton.com
ISD ChipCorder family information page