BOULDER, Colo., Nov. 12, 2012
BOULDER, Colo. , Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — WealthTrace has released the latest version of its powerful online retirement planning software for use by financial advisors as well as individuals who want to create their own retirement plan. With an intuitive, easy to understand interface, users can quickly find out if their funds will run out in retirement and the probability of achieving all of their retirement goals.
Individuals looking to create their own retirement plan can now do this accurately using the WealthTrace Retirement Planner. The software offers the following-
- Powerful and accurate, yet incredibly easy to use.
- You will get a comprehensive picture of your retirement situation both on the screen and in an easy to understand report.
- Run what-if scenarios to see what you can do to change when you can retire and when your money runs out in retirement.
- Use Monte Carlo analysis to determine the probability of achieving all retirement goals.
- Easily change assumptions, such as social security, expected returns, and inflation to see how this impacts your plan.
- Access your plan from a PC, Mac, or any device such as a smart phone or tablet.
- Access expert support and financial advice from a CFA® and Registered Investment Adviser.
The Advisor version was designed for advisors who want a more intuitive, easier to use solution for retirement planning. Our benefits for advisors are-
- Client-interactive approach allows you to make clients part of the process.
- Comes standard with Monte Carlo analysis and a client portal so clients can view their plan online.
- Unique features such as Asset Allocation Scenarios allow advisors to show clients how the advisor can help change their situation for the better.
- On-screen answers and results, not buried in pages of reports, will show clients immediately what can happen when variables change.
- Get started immediately without sitting through hours of demos.
With the WealthTrace Retirement Planner individuals can now take control of their own retirement situation with our Individual Consumer version. With our Advisor version, financial advisors now have an option for an easy to use, interactive application that doesn't take days to learn. Both are hosted online and accessible through any device.