Acquisio Presents Three New Offerings For Agencies Looking to Increase Campaign Success
MONTREAL, June 28, 2012
MONTREAL , June 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — It was announced today by Acquisio, the world's leading performance media platform for agencies, during the first annual Acquisio User Summit in Montreal , that the company has just introduced three new key features to the popular platform that will provide agencies with the tools they need to better serve their clients, and simplify campaign management. The new offerings-— Acquisio Links™ , Acquisio Trading Desk, and the Acquisio Certification Program—are available immediately.
Key Features of Acquisio Links™
- Agencies have the ability to integrate their Acquisio platform with more than 15 out-of-the-box media and analytics data sources including LinkedIn, Double Click Display, & Mediaplex.
- Agencies can also integrate their Acquisio platform with custom data sources making Acquisio Links™ the most flexible data importing feature available on the market.
- The ability to see all channels in one place with cross channel reporting in ways never possible.
- Acquisio experts deliver data integration links quickly and affordably.
Key Features of Acquisio Trading Desk
- Trading Desk is a service offered to agencies to accelerate the development of new display, mobile, video, and social advertising capabilities.
- The Acquisio Trading Desk Services Team mentor users and can manage complex display campaigns, buy data and set advanced retargeting campaigns.
- Agencies can receive full training and manage campaigns themselves
- Full transparency provides users with increased visibility into campaigns.
Key Features of Acquisio Certification Program
- Program is designed to help digital marketers become experts of the Acquisio platform, and introduce concepts, functionality and strategies within the platform that will greatly increase campaign success.
- A three-part training session guides users seamlessly through the fundamental to complex capabilities of the Acquisio platform.
- After completion of training, users who complete and pass an Acquisio Certification Test receive a certificate, email signature and stamp identifying them as a Certified Acquisio User.
“The mission of Acquisio has always been to give agencies the tools they need to better serve their clients and to make their jobs easier,” says Marc Poirier , co-Founder and CMO of Acquisio. “The new features announced at our inaugural User Summit will empower our customers with capabilities digital marketers have not seen before.”
Acquisio provides the industry-leading technology for agencies buying ads on any online channel, allowing them to handle all tasks associated with performance advertising, from ad purchase to conversion tracking and beyond, within a single integrated platform. Unlike other solutions, Acquisio hosts its own third-party ad server and employs a single tracking functionality across channels, allowing agency marketers unparalleled conversion and revenue attribution modeling and reporting capabilities.
With more than 4,000 users and 10,000 brands under its management, Acquisio is the multi-channel marketing solution preferred by the world's leading advertising, marketing, and SEM agencies. Agency clients include large agency holdings such as WPP, Omnicom, IPG and Publicis; as well as some of the world's most recognized performance media companies such as Amaze, Bertelsmann, Cossette, DAC Group, Guava, iProspect, Isobar, Media Experts, NetBooster, PhD, and Yellow Pages Group.
North 6th Agency